Saturday, April 21, 2018

While talking with my friend, Louise, today I told her of my little daydream during my morning reading.   You see every morning since you “left” us I wake up, go the living room, sit down on the couch and read the days reading from Jesus Calling, then a couple chapters from my bible followed up with stories from my “God Wink” book.  Since you left us I find peace in these words written on simple paper trying to deal with a not so simple issue of your welfare, safety and happiness.  So many people have let you down and I am sorry for that.  We tried our best, I promise you that.  We were always truthful and honest.  Unfortunately, the truth does not always win.
My daydream was to have my doorbell ring, yes that early in the morning during “my time on the couch” and then go to the door to find you there.  We both smile. We sit on the couch together, I hold you and everything is OK.  We talk and then talk some more....My little boy’s sweet daughter was back with us.  God bless you Emma Grace. I love you to the moon and back.......Grammie