Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Happy Times

Hi Emma, It’s a hot day here in Ocean Isle and I’ve been wondering what you’re going to do about school this coming year.  School teachers and administrators are working hard to make it safe for students to return to the classroom and I like that you have the opportunity to stay at home and take classes there as well.  Missing being with your friends in a way you were used to might be tough but all this will come to an end.  We have to be patient.  Have you been doing much reading this summer?  Reading a good book is a wonderful escape from reality sometimes. The pandemic has certainly changed everyone’s lives and hope it hasn’t been too difficult for you.  I wish I could make things better for you honey.  It is my dream.  Taj and Žan are 9 and 10 years old and happy kids.  Remember,  Don’t be afraid to reach out to an adult you trust to help you if you have to. We miss you and love you.  Your Grammie 703-577-5746.