Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Holy Cow, it’s already June 30th

Hi Sweetie,
Hope you are doing okay during this pandemic, no school and uncertain plans.  Grandpa and I are “holeing” up at our house and following the rules of masking and distancing etc. but good news!  Auntie DDe’, Žan and Taj are coming up to stay for a while.  Auntie Jo will come another time.  It’s soooo hot here but I’ll bet it’s hotter there in Naples.  Kind of hard to go outside and enjoy the outdoors when it’s soooo hot 🥵.  Our pool is open and of course our beach is too but haven’t been to either so far.  Playing it safe.  We did decide to participate in the Annual July 4th parade here at Bricklanding Plantation.  We will decorate the golf cart in its red, white and blue like you and I did one year.  I’ve added a few more decorations so it should be fun and after that we have a small “distanced” party at the pool.  It’s been under renovation so I’m anxious to see it.  After all these years I have taken lots of pictures of people, places and special times.  I spent a full three days this past week going through all those I kept through our move down here.  You are in so many of them.  We remember you as a 7 year old beauty.  We are unable to see you, you are kept away from us for no good reason.  We would like to spend time with you but have to remember those times with pictures. We just enjoy what we have until you have a voice in your life situation and seek us out.  We are all here...waiting.  We’ll be okay but not complete until you come back to the family.  Our family remains loving and very concerned about your unhealthy and unsafe living situation.  We’re not going anywhere honey.  You call and I’m there to help you. We’re all here.  Auntie DDe’, Auntie Jo, the boys, Grandpa and me.  We’re all waiting for you.  We pray for you everyday...for your health, happiness and safety.
You are loved sweetpea!  To the moon and back.                     Grammie. 703-577-5746 (cell)