Tuesday, August 15, 2023

August heat!


 Hi honey,

Happy Hot Summer to you!  You should be starting school and now you’re a sophomore.  Congratulations!  And you’re getting closer to being sweet sixteen!  I know it’s on the 27th of next month but hey, I’ll bet you must feel like you’ve lived many lifetimes so getting a jump start on birthday celebrations sounds good to me.  Wish we could be there with you. Can’t wait for the day when you are free of being so isolated from us and all those that loved you so before Daddy died.  Losing your Daddy so young must feel like so long ago and I’m sure you’re not allowed to have pictures of him. We all have so many to share when we see you.  

My thought for you today.  Close your eyes and look inside your heart because everyone who loves you but are kept away from you are there.  Yes, inside your heart lovin you to pieces.  Daddy is in Heaven with God, with the Angels.  Where can you find him?  Look in the mirror, he is right there.  

Call me anytime. My phone probably won’t recognize your number, so leave me a message.  I always get voicemails. Don’t be afraid to call, and don’t believe anything your mother and her boyfriend tell you about us.  We are the same loving people you loved before.  Practically all isolated children are taught to be fearful of the “alienated” family members.  Myself, Grandpa, Auntie DDe’, Auntie Jo, cousins Źan and Taj and all my family waiting for you, are alienated family members.  We are the same people who helped raise you when you were little along with your Daddy.  

Be good and take care of yourself.  Love you to pieces.

Grammie

703-577-5746