Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Hi Emma G! How is high school? I am sure you are excelling academically. Your dad was very intelligent, and I am sure you are carrying on his legacy.

I had an amazing trip to Brazil (again) and wanted to share photos of the Amazon River, Amazon Rainforest, and Iguazu Falls, which run along the border of Brazil and Argentina and are the largest waterfalls in the world. A must!

Once you are able to adventure and travel, you will be able to see the world and your community, including the people around you, in a whole new way. The best education is a global education. When your dad and I were younger, we started traveling abroad when we were 6 or 7 years old. We had the same plans of adventure for you, yet this has not been possible due to choices beyond our control that we will never understand. When you are free, you may explore the world...I'd love to know about it when you do!