Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hey there little lady!

For the past two weeks, the boys and I were visiting Grammie and Grandpa in NC. Auntie Jo flew in, as well, for a long weekend. You may have been far in miles, but you were there with us in spirit, in our thoughts, and in our hearts. 💕

This photo of you was in my direct view daily from all angles in the room we stayed.
Do you remember when this was taken? We have a few of these beautiful shots of you. 
Grammie, Auntie Jo and I have them on our walls showcased perfectly.

I have lain in bed many of sleepless nights over the past five years wondering about and praying for your safety. With every fiber of my being, I visualize and have every intention in seeing that you have everything that you need for a beautiful life, EG. Plenty of fun and friends, nutritious food, peaceful moments, lots of music, excellent education and family is how I foresee your days spent. When your daddy passed on, I realized just how precious life truly is and you are worthy of every precious tid bit life offers.

May you be blessed and protected always. 
You are a beautiful, intelligent and strong girl!
With love, Auntie DDé, Žan, Taj 💟