Friday, July 17, 2020

Hi Sweetpea

Emma Grace, we missed your presence the past two weeks because we were all together here at the house.  Auntie DDe’, Auntie Jo, Žan, Taj, Grandpa and I went to the beach, the pool and played.  Missing was your daddy and you.  Now we know your daddy is safe and okay in Heaven but we needed you here to make our family complete once again.  I hope that happens soon.  We can love and protect you while your mother gets medical help.  I think you know she needs it.
I have lots of wishes and prayers for my grandchildren.  One of them is a happy life, another is to be well adjusted to life around you and to serve others in need, to bloom like a beautiful flower with friends around you that you will remember forever.  I wish you to be successful in whatever you do in life.  We will always have some problems but that’s what loving families do.  We help each other through it.  I can’t wait to sit down and talk to you, to hear your voice once again and answer any questions you have.  I will always be honest with you.  I’ve always been! Keep yourself safe and don’t let anyone bully you.  You are strong, you are good and you are loved by your Daddy’s family.
We’re waiting for you!
Love you to the moon and back,  your Grammie 703-577-5746.  Mpandbud@gmail.com