Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Looking at old photos

Hi Honey,
Do you remember when this photo was taken?  I drove down to Naples for a couple weeks and we were together at Auntie DDe’s house.  Žan was like out of control excited that you were there to play so you leaned over, got face to face with him and settled him down so he played nicely.  They just love you to pieces, little girl. Someday they will get to know you again and you can hang out together.  
When I look at this picture, my heart is happy and sad because we can’t have fun times anymore but I have a great memory and I live on that.  I think of you everyday and pray that you are safe.  I have so much to ask you about......your friends and what they’re like, your favorite food, where you go to school, the sport you like best, your best subject in school, your favorite teacher, your favorite color, do you play an instrument and on and on.  You talk and I’ll listen!!
Well, it’s late now and I’m tired so I’ll bid you a good night sweetie. 
Love you to the moon and back.....Grammie (703.577..5746)